Thursday, November 1, 2007

Who doesn't love a good group project?

Well, I have to be honest. This group project was pleasantly surprising in that it wasn't painful to try and get everyone together and get each member to actually pull their own weight and do their part. I think my group worked very well together. I think we were all able to pull from our individual strengths and use what we had to get the job done. I think we all learned that even if you're doing something that you're not entirely sure you know how to do, sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horns and jump in there and do it. It's better to bring something to the table (even if it's not that great) than nothing at all. Even if our proposal doesn't get chosen, I think that my group should be proud of the work we did because it was something new for all of us and we did our best. (Cheesy, I know!)

No comments: